Professional Certification for the Hospitality Industry
Achieve recognition of your skills and knowledge with AHLEI certification
Choose your Certification
- Certified Hospitality Revenue Management
- Certified Hospitality Sales Professional
- Certified Hospitality Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Supervisor
- Certified Guest Service Professional
- Front Desk Representative
- Guestroom Attendant
- Certified Food And Beverage Executive
- Certified Hospitality Housekeeping Executive
- Certified Rooms Division Executive
- Certified Hospitality Educator
- Business Insight with Tableau in Hospitality
Globally Recognized Hospitality Certification
Recognized as the global leader in hospitality accreditation, the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) provides certification to hospitality professionals in all facets of the industry, including:
As the AHLEI’s International Partner for Switzerland, we offer training and workshops to hospitality professionals and prepare them for AHLEI certification examinations. In order to become certified by the AHLEI, candidates must meet all the required criteria and demonstrate their knowledge and experience by successfully completing a certification examination. We host these exams all year-round using a combination of traditional testing methods and computerized adaptive testing.
An AHLEI certification demonstrates proficiency, which is the indication of your skills, and it is shows employers and guests that you are committed to your profession and are well trained with proven abilities. Such credentials place you at the forefront of the industry, validating your knowledge and expertise while enabling you to leverage your career. Recognized globally as the preeminent leader in hotel certification and academic publishing, AHLEI is backed by 65 years of hospitality education and training expertise with product development in conjunction with direct hotel industry input.
The benefits of an AHLEI certification
- Certified knowledge and skills that bring self-esteem and satisfaction at work
- Improved productivity and standard of work that is highly appreciated by employers
- Certified competencies that increased your value in the local and international job markets
- Higher wages and eligibility for promotion
For Hotels and Associations
- Competitive edge in the industry
- Improved operating and service quality standards
- Increased guest satisfaction and rate of repeat customers
- Enhanced credibility, trust and perceived value
- Reduced employee turnover and operating costs that maximize financial outcomes
Food & Beverage
Depending on the level of Certification, our workshops are delivered over 1, 2 or 3 days, providing the candidates with the opportunity to review their course material in the lead up to their exams. Led by our qualified AHLEI multilingual instructors, the course is delivered in English, while certain parts could be clarified in German and French.
We also offer all of our workshops online. At the end of every workshop we hold an exam. Our course is aimed at participants who already have an advanced level of understanding in the subject.
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule our Review Course, in which instance all registrants will be notified as soon as possible.