- Revenue Management online course
- Certified Hospitality Revenue Management
- Certified Hospitality Sales Professional
- Certified Hospitality Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Supervisor
- Certified Guest Service Professional
- Certified Hotel Concierge
- Business Insight with Tableau in Hospitality
- Certified Hospitality Educator
Certified Hospitality Revenue Manager (CHRM®)
A Certified Hospitality Revenue Manager (CHRM®) candidate is competent and able to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits. Achieving the CHRM® certification declares that you have a place among the best in your profession, are abreast of current trends and latest hospitality protocols, and serves as leverage in current and future career opportunities. Workshop followed by Exam The intensive 2-day workshop is led by an AHLEI-certified instructor to familiarize candidates with topics and materials in preparation for the AHLEI exam. Upon enrollment into the CHRM® program, each candidate receives a package containing the Exam Preparation Booklet and Resource Materials on CD in English. The Exam Preparation Booklet contains exam-style questions, while the CD contains printable PDF files of learning materials covering the competencies referenced by the Booklet. For the workshops, you can choose between our venues, online teaching via videoconferencing, or the training on site at your location with attractive B2B pricing. All CHRM® workshops consist of 18 hours of instruction in English with German clarifications if needed. At the end of each workshop, the instructor will proctor a paper-based exam available in three languages (English, German and French). The candidate can choose to take the exam immediately after the workshop, or within 12 months after enrollment. The CHRM® exam consists of 125 multiple-choice questions that must be answered within a three-hour time period. All test questions are designed to test the candidate’s mastery of various competencies derived from five key areas of knowledge in combination with on-the-job hospitality work experience. The key areas of testing are:
- The Lodging Industry
- Forecasting and Planning
- Strategies and Tactics
- Statistical Analysis
- E-Commerce and Online Distribution
Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 70% to earn the CHRM® designation. Candidates who do not achieve a 70% score may retake the exam up to two additional times at a cost of $50 per attempt. Upon successful completion of the Exam the candidate receives Certificates from both AHLEI and the Swiss Hotel Association « hotelleriesuisse », and the CHRM® Lapel Pin. Prerequisites Because individual backgrounds vary widely in the hospitality industry, applicants may pursue the CHRM® designation if currently employed in a position with the following qualifying responsibilities:
- Fifty percent or more of the duties involve Revenue Management, including forecasting, analyzing inventories, rates and occupancy. Manage input of data and report generation. Manage block activity and monitor property management system. Manage and supervise reservations.
Candidate Time in Position: 6-months, OR
- Holding one current AHLEI supervisor, management, department head, or executive certification eliminates the time requirement.
- Holding a degree from an accredited academic institution eliminates the time requirement.
How to Apply For the Online Application, have the following documents available to upload:
- The Certified Hospitality Revenue Manager (CHRM®) application form available on our website. It should be signed by you and your immediate supervisor.
- Current Resume
- Job Description
- Copy of diploma or transcripts (if applicable)
Applications must be submitted not later than 4 weeks prior to the workshop.
- 2-day workshop (or 16 hours of instruction),
- Study Materials,
- AHLEI Exam,
- AHLEI and Swiss Hotel Association « hotelleriesuisse» Certificates,
- CHRM®Lapel Pin.
- upon request