- Revenue Management online course
- Certified Hospitality Revenue Management
- Certified Hospitality Sales Professional
- Certified Hospitality Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Supervisor
- Certified Guest Service Professional
- Certified Hotel Concierge
- Business Insight with Tableau in Hospitality
- Certified Hospitality Educator
Business Insight with Tableau in Hospitality
Tableau helps to create an action-driving business insight from analyzing booking data, customer survey responses, website analytics or any other data.
To empower you with Tableau we will teach you three elements:
(1) Connecting data to Tableau. We will provide a basic test & play data set and teach you to connect your data.
(2) The basic tool handling. Thanks to Tableau this is a lot of drag & drop and very accessible for everyone.
(3) Key views and dashboards to analyze a hospitality business. This step is the one that goes beyond any generic tool training on Tableau. We will share with you real views used in hospitality – from analyzing booking trends and curves to waterfall charts to BCG-like portfolio views on your customer-product mix, etc.
You will receive a copy of these views for you to keep, so it is really a ‘4 month’-fast-forward for you – shortly after starting with Tableau you can already derive actionable insight for your business.
This course is taught online in 8 sessions:
- Setting-up Tableau, first look-and-feel and initial steps using data to create a view
- Advanced views I: Business over time, booking curves, price trajectories, etc. “How does my business develop? Derive trend monitors and early alerts.”
- Advanced views II: Creating waterfall charts “Sources and drains of profit, growth (or any other KPI) in my business structure (can be POS, customer segments, etc.). Derive targets and action lists”
- Advanced views III: Creating ‘BCG’-like portfolio matrices and views. “How (un) balanced is my business, what’s the risk split? Derive norm strategies and action lists”
- Deriving Dashboards / Balanced Scorecards from views
- Creating our own personal Dashboard
We make this course interactive and tailored to your own case studies respecting confidentiality. We can also set-up tailored training only for your company so that you have a closed and confidential user group.
- 8-hour online workshop
- Swiss Hotel Association « hotelleriesuisse » Certificate
The detailed timetable will be agreed upon with the participants for each monthly session