- Revenue Management online course
- Certified Hospitality Revenue Management
- Certified Hospitality Sales Professional
- Certified Hospitality Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Supervisor
- Certified Guest Service Professional
- Certified Hotel Concierge
- Business Insight with Tableau in Hospitality
- Certified Hospitality Educator
Certified Hospitality Department Trainer
Successful department trainers build a strong team and increase productivity, and strive for the three “S” of training: Standards, Service, and Safety. Hospitality employees who complete the Trainer Development Programand who have job responsibilities that include training individuals for functional skills within their department qualify to earn the Certified Hospitality Departmental Trainer (CHDT®) professional designation. The CHDT® designation provides formal recognition for those employees who not only excel at their own job, but also take on the added responsibility of showing others how to do the job right. Workshop followed by Exam The intensive 2-day workshop is led by an AHLEI certified expert to familiarize the candidates with examination topics and materials in preparation for the AHLEI exam. Upon enrollment into the CHDT®program, each candidate receives a package containing the Study Materials in English. For the workshops, you can choose between our venues or the training on site at your location with attractive B2B pricing. All CHDT®workshops consist of 16 hours of instruction in English. The Trainer Development Programcontains following topics:
- How adults learn
- How to prepare for and create training
- How to lead one-on-one and group training
- How to follow up on training.
There are also sections on e-learning, communication, and orientation. At the end of each workshop, the instructor will proctor a paper-based exam available in three languages (English, German and French). The candidate can choose to take the exam immediately after the workshop, or within 6 months after enrollment. The CHDT®exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions that must be answered within a two-hour time period. Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 70% to earn the CHDT®designation. Candidates who do not achieve a 70% score may retake the exam up to two additional times at a cost of $25 per attempt. Upon successful completion of the Exam the candidate receives Certificates from both AHLEI and the Swiss Hotel Association « hotelleriesuisse », and the CHDT®Lapel Pin.
- 2-day workshop (or 16 hours of instruction) in EN/FR
- Study Materials in EN
- AHLEI Exam (EN/FR/DE)
- AHLEI and Swiss Hotel Association « hotelleriesuisse» Certificates,
- CHDT® Lapel Pin.
- upon request