- Revenue Management online course
- Certified Hospitality Revenue Management
- Certified Hospitality Sales Professional
- Certified Hospitality Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer
- Certified Hospitality Supervisor
- Certified Guest Service Professional
- Certified Hotel Concierge
- Business Insight with Tableau in Hospitality
- Certified Hospitality Educator
Certified Hotel Concierge (CHC)
The hospitality industry is acknowledging the value of concierge services more than ever, with increasing demand for qualified concierges. The certification preparation takes into account key trends shaping the profession, from the use of technology and the Internet to growing demand for personalized service, expectations of global and cultural awareness, and the need for diversity and multilingual talent. It also sets standards for ethics and risk management.
- Operational Management
- Perception and Knowledge
- Currently employed full time as a hotel lobby concierge with at least 90 days’ experience in the field.
- Educators Only: Currently teaching a course in concierge at an accredited academic institution.
The CHC SM exam is a 60-question multiple choice exam that can be taken at the conclusion of the CHC SM workshop (classroom or online), or within two weeks after the workshop with an approved proctor. Candidates will have 75 minutes to complete the exam. A score of 70% is required to pass.
Every five years The Certification Commission will recertify those who qualify based on successful completion of a CHC SM recertification exam. A new certificate is awarded at the time of each recertification. Recertification fee is USD$100.
The applications must be submitted not later than 4 weeks prior to the workshop.
- 2-day workshop, led by a certified instructor in EN/FR
- CHC SM print materials in EN
- Exam (EN/FR/DE)
- Certificate upon successful completion of the exam.
- upon request